Esplanade, Italian Gardens Mediterraneo, Yacht Club
The esplanade was a key attraction for Victorian and Edwardian holidaymakers.
The Italian Gardens were laid out in 1926 on the site of some old Boat Houses. The Penarth Society has a group of volunteers who work to maintain high standards of maintenance.
The Public Shelter, currently a coffee shop has always housed "Refreshment Rooms". The Mediterraneo restaurant was originally a boat house and there are claims that it housed Penarth's first life boat station.
The Yacht Club building was built in 1881 and extended in 1884.